CorporateStays.com is a dynamic company specializing in executive housing, offering high-end serviced apartments to Corporate clients. We strive to maintain our industry leading position across Canada and Central America by providing the most cost efficient solutions that ensure a smooth transition when a temporary or permanent move is required. We maximize the guest experience by offering the most complete service solution and exclusive collection of apartment rentals in our regions. Our portfolio of rental properties features the best quality suites in corporate housing. By partnering with industry specialists, HR, GMS, governmental entities and other stakeholders, we respond quickly and accurately to the housing requirements of the global relocation process. We work very closely with our Guests, Corporate Accounts & Partners in order to ensure that we maximize their business, leisure, social and cultural experiences.
CorporateStays.com is seeking to expand our team. We are currently looking for a Corporate Housing Specialist.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who will effectively develop and sell our furnished apartments to existing and potential clients. This is a part time position, 4 days a week, Friday to Monday, located downtown Montreal.
- To understand client’s need and providing the most suitable solution while building strong business relationship with corporate clientele.
- Answer to clients request by phone or e-mail
- Negotiate leases
- Build and manage client relationships
- Cultivate relationships with partners.
- Identify additional business opportunities to increase business
- Ensure excellent communications at the local and corporate level
- Selling product/service through guidance and persuasion
- Excellent verbal and written skills in english and french (Spanish or Mandarin is a plus)
- Computer savvy
- Patience, tact, and courtesy
- Knowledge of our industry
- Must be a fast paced, independent, motivated self starter with a drive to succeed
- Experience in inventory management
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- 2-5 years experience in hotel industry preferred
- Experience in sales is a MUST
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.